- No products in the cart.
MRP: Rs. 900/-
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Very Slim, Light Weight & Large Display
A Pedometer is a small electronic device which senses your body movement and calculates your footsteps. On an average we Indians walk 5000 to 6000 steps in a day. This is far behind the recommended 12000 to 14000 steps a day. This is where the importance of a Pedometer comes in. Hence, buying an Omron Pedometer and tracking your daily steps would definitely improve your health management program.
Things to Consider While Selecting an Omron Pedometer
While selecting a pedometer we should consider the following things.
- A Pedometer should be very small and includes a safety strap.
- We should be able to calculate steps per minute.
- Pedometer should calculate distance walked.
- A Pedometer which calculates calories burned.
Before purchasing a Pedometer we should always check the quality of the product. Hence, going for online reviews is always good. Also, problems you may experience with low quality gadgets are listed below.
- Poor battery life.
- Under counts or over counts.
- Breakage of safety strap easily.
- No warranty.
- Absence of false step sensor.