- No products in the cart.
Omron Pedometer/Step Counter HJ-005
MRP: Rs. 900/-
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Very Slim, Light Weight & Large Display
In order to lose weight and to keep it off, you need to walk a lot. For an effective weight & health management program, you need to walk around 10000 steps per day. Walking half an hour daily at an average speed will improve your metabolism by burning accumulated fat and building muscles. An active & energetic walk enhances your overall health. Also this is ideal for people of all ages. Hence you need to walk 30 minutes every day in your fast modern life. Omron Pedometer HJ 005 can count the number of steps you walk.
Features & Benifits of Omron Pedometer HJ 005
- This is a very slim & light weight pedometer.
- There is an option for adjustment of step sensitivity which will give more accurate step counts.
- You can personalize this pedometer as per the need of each individual.
- Clear & large display will be very helpful for elderly people and it is very easy to use.
- A spring clip is there which will help you to attach the device to your cloths. Also this device is having a simple and compact design.
How to Attach Omron Pedometer HJ 005
- Attach the pedometer either to the top of your shorts or waist belt.
- For better performance of the pedometer, it must be in horizontal with ground level.
- Close the case before use. You can open the case only to see the readings. If the case is in open position, pedometer will not count your steps.
- It is a good idea to tie the pedometer with a cord to your belt. This will prevent the chance of pedometer falling down during your activity.
How to Start Omron Pedometer HJ 005
- Pull out the insulation sheet in order to switch on the pedometer.
- Attach the pedometer to your belt, skirt, or trousers securely with the clip.
- Open the front case by pushing out the tab forward.
- Make the display to 00000 by pressing the reset button. Also close the front case.
- Walk few steps (80 to 100) to check the accuracy of pedometer. If found any mismatch, you need to adjust the sensitivity accordingly.
How to Adjust the Sensitivity
By default Omron Pedometer HJ 005 is adjusted to +/- 5% accuracy. If you found variation more than this, you need to adjust the sensitivity.
- Walk 100 steps by attaching the pedometer as discussed above. Shift the ADJ Knob slightly to negative side if you get the result as 105 steps or more.
- Shift the ADJ Knob slightly to the positive side if you get the result as 95 or less than that.
- Continue the 100 steps walk again and adjust the ADJ Knob as mentioned above till you get the result accuracy of + /- 5%.
How to Fix the Incorrect Step Count of the Pedometer
- When you walk at an irregular speed or without consistency, pedometer may display wrong steps. This is very common when you choose to walk in a crowded place.
- If you are using slippers, sandals, and clogs during jogging, you may get wrong count.
- In intense workouts which includes varying down and up motions, your pedometer may show incorrect count. Climbing the stairs is an example for this.
0 to 99,999 steps
1.5 VDC (One LR43 battery)
Approx. 1 year (When 10000 steps a day)
63.5 * 36.3 * 23 mm
|3D Sensor Technology||
|Active Engine 2 Technology||
|Super Slim & Light Weight||
|Reset Steps Function||
|Weekly Diet Support Display||
|Total Calories Burned||
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places which are not covered by Fedex , we will cancel the order and refund.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3-4 working days (Except Sundays & holidays). Sometimes it may go up to 6-7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.