- No products in the cart.
Omron NE C803 Portable Nebulizer for Kids/Adults
MRP: Rs. 2880/-
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Portable & Low Noise Nebulizer
Omron is one of the leading manufacturers of the healthcare instruments. One of their best products includes the compressor Nebulizers. This nebulizer is used by the patients suffering from the respiratory disorders. The Omron NE C803 Portable Nebulizer is a device that was developed in association with the respiratory therapists and can be used for the treatment of Chronic Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergies and several other respiratory disorders. Also it is a very portable nebulizer weighing only 180 gram. Hence this is the best nebulizer for kids.
Omron NE C803 is a compact size nebulizer and it is the most quiet compressor nebulizer (less than 45 db) available in the market now. It has a treatment time of 6 to 8 minutes and it is very easy to clean. With a particle size of 3 micron, it ensures effective treatment.
This nebulizer uses Direct Atomizing Technology (D.A.T). It has a straight air flow to maximize nebulization flow. With this technology, Omron NE C803 is compact, lightweight and quiet. It provides anxiety-free and comfortable relief for adults and kids. Delivery of medication is soothing and effective.
How Omron NE C803 Portable Nebulizer works
Omron NE C803 Portable Nebulizer is a device that turns the liquid medication into the mist form and the mist is then inhaled by the patient. This basically works the same way as the metered dose inhalers (MDIs), except it is easier and simpler to use and are suitable for the children who are unable to use the inhalers properly.
The air is compressed through a compressor pump and this compressed air is then mixed with medication in the medication channel turning it into a mist. This mist is then released through the nozzle.
Features & Benefits of Omron NE C803 Nebulizer
Low Noise: The Omron Compressor Nebulizer NE C803 is a low noise producing nebulizer and thus it brings comfort for the young children, infants, mothers and other users. Hence you can call it the nebulizer for kids.
Lightweight: This is a very light weight machine, weighing only 180 grams and thus very handy and portable providing the convenience of carrying around without any difficulty. The device can also be easily packed into a regular size hand bag.
Mist Quality: The Omron Compressor Nebulizer NE C803 provides uniform particle size and a strong mist and the patient benefits from its efficient medication nebulizing process.
Omron NE C803 the best nebulizer for kids
This is the best nebulizer for kids because of the following reasons.
- This is a very portable and low weight nebulizer. Mothers can carry this nebulizer in their vanity bag easily.
- Also it is a low noise nebulizer, and hence is a very convenient nebulizer for kids.
How to use Omron Nebulizer NE C803
First of all clean and disinfect the parts of the nebulizer. After cleaning, dry it with a clean towel. Assemble the kit after drying the parts. Below is the stepwise procedure to carry out the nebulizing operation.
- Vaporizer head goes inside the Inhalation top and then mounted upon the medication tank. For this purpose put the inhalation top on the medication tank, close it and then turn it.
- Attach the mouth piece on this assembly, on the mouth of the inhalation top.
- Now the air tube is attached at the bottom of this assembly on one end and with the compressor on the other end.
- After carefully assembling the unit in this fashion, turn on the compressor and hold the nebulizer straight.
- Do not tilt the nebulizer greater than the angle of 45 degrees in any direction.
- Observe carefully if the aerosol has been generated from the mouthpiece.
- Now put the mouthpiece in the mouth and normally inhale and exhale through the mouthpiece.
- To use the nebulizer through the mask, just replace the mouthpiece with mask and strap it around the mouth so that it covers the mouth and nose completely. Then inhale and exhale normally through the mask.
- Also, after the nebulizing process, turn the compressor off and detach the air tube from the compressor.
Check for any condensation or moisture in the air tube. Detach all the parts of the assembly. Clean the nebulizer before storing. Change the air filter every 60 days or earlier if necessary.
How to clean Omron Nebulizer NE C803
Keeping the nebulizer clean is an important task both for the proper functioning of the nebulizer and to avoid any infections to the users.
- Clean the washable parts of the nebulizer after every use.
- The washable parts including medication tank, inhalation top, nosepiece, mouthpiece and PVC masks, wash by putting them in warm water and rinsing it with mild detergent.
- Also wash the vaporizer head with running water.
- Compressor and the air tube are non-washable parts. Clean them with a clean and soft moistened cloth.
- Do not wash Air filters, instead, change them in every 6 months.
The box contents of the Omron Portable Nebulizer NE-C803 includes the following parts:
|Compressor Main Unit||1|
|Air Tube (PVC, 100 cm)||1|
|Spare Air Filters||5|
|Adult Mask (PVC)||1|
|Child Mask (PVC)||1|
|Medication Cup Capacity||
Approx. 0.3 ml/min (by weight loss)
0.37 ml (2ml, 1%NaF)
|Aerosol Output Rate||
0.05 ml/min (2ml, 1%NaF)
0.12 – 0.065A
|Rating (AC Adapter)||
100-240V = 50/60 Hz 0.12-0.065A
|Rating (Compressor Nebulizer)||
6V = 0.7A
|High Nebulization Rate||
|Nebulization at any Angle||
85 (W) * 43 (H) * 115 (D) mm
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.