- No products in the cart.
OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM 6131
MRP: Rs. 4590/-
Large Digital Display, 60 Readings of Memory with date & time
A wirst blood pressure monitor will give you correct readings if you are using it exactly as mentioned in the instruction manual. Some people will find it difficult to use an upper arm bp monitor, due to very large arm. They will even find it painful to use an upper arm bp monitor. A wrist bp monitor will be the ideal solution for these kind of people. Omron HEM 6131 is a popular wrist blood pressure monitor available in India. Also the main features of Omron 6131 model follows.
Features of Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM 6131:
- INTELLISENSE TECHNOLOGY: OMRON Wrist BP Monitor HEM-6131 uses the required amount of pressure automatically and gives you accurate, fast, and more comfortable readings.
- With enhanced digital display, it makes an easy reading of results.
- Irregular heartbeat detection is another feature.
- There is an indicator for blood pressure level.
- It detects your body movement and alerts you.
- Omron 6131 also includes memory for 60 sets of reading with date & time.
- Measurement Posture Guide: It guides the user to the correct position of the wrist for reliable measurement results.
Box Contents for Omron HEM 6131
- 1 Main Unit Omron 6131.
- Instruction Manual.
- 2 “AAA” Batteries.
- Storage Case.
Different Types of BP Monitors Available
Electronic Upper arm bp monitor: Most physicians prefer an upper arm bp monitor to measure your blood pressure. This is because upper arm bp monitors gives you accurate results in most of the cases. However, some upper arm monitors are very large in size and this makes it uncomfortable for some patients, especially for those who are travelling much.
Electronic Wrist bp monitor: A wrist bp monitor is significantly more discreet and smaller than upper arm blood pressure monitors. Some people will find accuracy problems with wrist bp monitors. This is mainly due to the reason, you need to follow the correct methods and techniques as per the instruction manual. Today technology has advanced much more and most of the wrist bp monitors will give you accurate results.
Sphygmomanometers: Old-fashioned manual mercury bp monitors are very accurate and most of the doctors use it for their clinical purpose. Also these are economical comparing to electronic bp monitors. Moreover, it doesn’t require battery or electricity to operate. However, it will be difficult to use for a self test or home monitoring.
Digital bp monitors inflate self. Some models let you to upload readings to your laptop or mobile. For operating an electronic bp monitor, you need a source of electricity. Most of the electronic bp monitors operate on batteries. Also there are electronic bp monitors which comes with A/C adapters.
|BP Monitor Type|
13.5 to 21.5 cm
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension|
78 (W) * 60 (H) * 21 (D) mm
|Weight of Main Unit|
2 * 1.5V (LR03, AAA alkaline batteries)
Approx. 300 measurements
|Pressure Measurement range|
0 – 299 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 180 beats/min
|Body Movement Indicator|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Date & Time|
|Easy Fit Cuff|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.