- No products in the cart.
OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6121
MRP: Rs. 3510/-
Large Digital Display, 30 Readings of Memory
When you take your blood pressure reading with Omron wrist blood pressure monitor HEM 6121, make sure to record your reading. It is important to take the measurements with Omron HEM 6121 at the same time each day and use averages over time to compare readings because each person is different. Consult with your doctor about what your numbers mean to you.
Features of Omron 6121
- OMRON Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6121 works on INTELLISENSE TECHNOLOGY. This technology spontaneously applies the right amount of pressure for an accurate, fast, and comfortable measurements.
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Omron 6121 has a memory of 30 readings.
- Another feature is Cuff Wrapping Guide. This feature allows the user to know whether the cuff is wrapped correctly or not. If it is correctly wrapped, a green OK symbol will blink.
- It will give you an indication if the blood pressure readings are beyond the normal range by blinking the heartbeat symbol. This will happen when systolic pressure is above 135 mmHg and diastolic pressure is above 85 mmHg.
- Simultaneous display of BP values (systolic, diastolic) and pulse rate.
Box Contents for Omron HEM 6121:
- 1 Main Unit
- Instruction Manual
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Storage Case
Why can’t I get an accurate reading from my Omron wrist blood pressure monitor?
- The most important reason for this scenario is due to the user not holding the bp monitor at heart level. Please strictly follow the below mentioned instructions.
- Secure the cuff on your left wrist and align the monitor with your thumb.
- Place the cuff 1/2 inch away from your wrist bone.
- Hold the bottom part of the cuff and wrap it around your wrist so it fits comfortably and securely.
- Holding your left elbow and arm against body, elevate your wrist to heart level.
- To turn the unit ON and take a measurement press the START button.
- Sit straight and do not move during the measurement. Also don’t bend your wrist forward or backward.
|BP Monitor Type|
13.5 to 21.5 cm
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension|
78 (W) * 60 (H) * 21 (D) mm
|Weight of Main Unit|
2 * 1.5V (LR03, AAA alkaline batteries)
Approx. 300 measurements
|Pressure Measurement range|
0 – 299 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 180 beats/min
|Body Movement Indicator|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Date & Time|
|Easy Fit Cuff|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
Our shipping partner is Fedex.
Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.