- No products in the cart.
Omron Comp Air Pro Compressor Nebulizer NE-C29
MRP: Rs. 4400/-
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Powerful Nebulizer for both Home & Hospital use.
Omron Nebulizer NE C29 is capable for managing breathing problems like asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has a storage compartment for convenient storage of accessories. Omron NE C29 is a powerful and durable nebulizer and is suitable for both home and clinical purposes. Also this powerful nebulizer comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty from Omron.
Main features of Omron Nebulizer NE C29
- Omron Nebulizer NE C29 uses VVT techonology (Unique Virtual Valve). Delivery of drug is without silicon valve. Hence it ensures safety and is very easy to clean.
- Omron NE C29 is very powerful and durable. High nebulization rate is guaranteed. Hence it is useful in both clinical and home use. Many doctors are using this nebulizer for their clinical purposes. You can see this nebulizer even in many hospital causalities too.
- Also on the top of the nebulizer, there is a space for keeping accessories. You can open this case and store all your nebulizer accessories in this space. This very convenient and can’t see this feature in other nebulizers.
Omron NE C29 Package Contains
- Compressor and Nebulizer Kit
- Air Tubes
- 5 Nos. replacement air filters
- A Mouthpiece, Adult and Child Mask 1 each
- Instruction Manual
How to Use Omron Nebulizer NE C29
In fighting off respiratory diseases which involve obstruction of the airway passage, a most likely mode of treatment is a nebulizer. It is frequently used in diseases like COPD, asthma, emphysema and many more. Omron Nebulizer NE C29 immediately relieves the symptoms of the illness by working efficiently. It dilates the passage of air, making it easier for the patient to breath. This nebulizer has numerous advantages and almost non-existent shortcomings in its prolonged use. It is highly suitable for home use where children or old age individuals are suffering from obstructive lung diseases.
The greatest benefit of Omron NE C29 nebulizer is its ease of usage in a home setup. Instead of using medications that have issues like difficulty in swallowing and numerous documented side effects, if we use this nebulizer all such threats are eliminated. A home nebulizer reduces average visits to a hospital as it enables you to deal with the emergency situation of blockage of the airway at home immediately and effectively.
The Basics of a nebulizer
A nebulizer basically contains a simple mechanism that is designed to transform liquid into vapours. The liquid is a medicine that relieves the patient of the symptoms of lung diseases. Now the affected individual when connects the mouthpiece of the nebulizer, vapours hit the lungs directly, dilating the passageway of air. For ideal results, the patient is advised to take slow and deep breaths for about ten minutes. Breathing slowly not only helps in reducing the patient’s anxiety but also allows the vapours to reach their site of action immediately.
Setting up of Omron Nebulizer NE C29
Usually, nebulizers used at homes are small in size. They are easy to carry and easy to set up at a feasible place at home. While selecting the place to keep your Omron Nebulizer NE C29, just make sure that it remains easily accessible when it is needed. Moreover, make sure to keep your nebulizer clean to maintain its working efficiency. It is highly recommended that you read the instructions of usage given by the manufacturer. The steps to follow while setting up Omron NE C29 nebulizer at home are as follows:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you proceed.
- Carefully connect the hose to the air compressor.
- According to your prescribed medicine, fill up the cup. Make sure to tightly place the lid as to avoid any spills.
- Attach mouthpiece and hose to the medicine cup.
- Place the mouthpiece in the patient’s mouth.
- It is important to firmly place the mouthpiece around the lips so that all the vapours go straight to the lungs.
- Also ask the patient to breathe through the mouth.
- For using the medicine completely, it usually take five to six minutes.
- It is optional to use a nose clip which manually makes sure that the patient is breathing through his mouth and not through his nose.
- For children and old age individuals, it is better to use a mask.
- The last step is to turn off the machine, clean up the mouthpiece and medicine cup and keep it in a dry place for future use.
In a nutshell
Using Omron Nebulizer NE C29 is an ideal option for patients who are suffering from obstructive lung diseases. It is beneficial for all age groups and works in a variety of medical conditions. Usually, doctors send patients with such airway blockage diseases to a hospital’s emergency ward in order to reverse the blockage. But now after the nebulizers have become common, there is no need of this step. You can keep a good quality nebulizer like Omron NE C29 at your home and easily train anyone even the patient to use it when an emergency situation arises.
|Medication Cup Capacity||
Approx. 0.4 ml/min (by weight loss)
0.4 ml (2ml, 1%NaF)
|Aerosol Output Rate||
0.06 ml/min (2ml, 1%NaF)
|Rating (Compressor Nebulizer)||
|High Nebulization Rate||
|Nebulization at any Angle||
186 (W) * 180 (H) * 216 (D) mm
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.