- No products in the cart.
Omron Comp Air Compressor Nebulizer NE C28 (Adult/Kid)
MRP: Rs. 3580/-
Powerful Nebulizer, Suitable for Home Use, 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Omron Nebulizer NE C28 is for better treatment of bronchitis, asthma, allergies and other breathing problems. Omron’s unique VVT technology ensures safety and easiness in cleaning the nebulizer without silicon valve. Also this technology ensures high efficient nebulization. Strong delivery and compact design makes Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28 the product of choice for people who prefer performance & affordability.
Features of Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28
- This is a powerful nebulizer, suitable for home use.
- There is no silicon valve, hence safe for children.
- You will get a beautiful carrying bag, which will help you to carry the nebulizer easily while travelling.
- Comes with 3-year manufacturer warranty
Box contents for Omron Nebulizer NE C28
- Compressor with nebulizer kit
- Air filters for replacement (5 Nos.)
- Air Tube with air plugs
- For adult inhalation mouthpiece is there
- Both child mask and adult Mask included
- For travelling purpose, carry bag is there
- Product Manual
How to Use Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28
The patients suffering from COPD, Asthma, or any other lung disease are sometimes directed to use Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28 for administration of the prescribed medications to the lungs. Omron Nebulizer NE C28 is a device that converts the liquid medicine solution into a mist which is effectively delivered to your lungs. Usually the process takes 10-15 minutes and is an easy and pleasant way of administration of medicine to the lungs.
Decision to use the nebulizer is taken based upon the patient’s feasibility and the choice of medicines intended to be administered. Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28 is of appropriate size to carry around.
It require a lot of care of the nebulizer in order to keep it functioning for longer time periods. Cleanliness and on-time replacement of degradable parts of the nebulizer is an essential practice for the efficient use of Omron Nebulizer NE C28.
Before starting the treatment
- Always use Omron Nebulizer NE C28 in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction.
- The place of treatment should be chosen which is comfortable for the patient and void of any interruptions especially from the children.
- Patient should sit in a straight backed chair comfortably to take the treatment.
- Also use the nebulizer in a well-lit area of the home.
Procedural Steps for Using Omron Nebulizer NE C28
- Thoroughly wash your hands before using Omron Nebulizer NE C28. Dry the hands with a clean towel.
- Connect the hose to the air compressor.
- Measure the medicine before filling up in the medicine cup. Ensure that the measuring devices including syringes and eyedroppers are clean.
- Now the medicine cup of the nebulizer needs to be filled with the medicine which has been accurately measured. For this purpose, remove the cap on the top of the medicine cup and fill the medicine in the bottom of the cup. Closing the cap of the cup tightly helps greatly in avoiding the spills.
- Now attach the mouthpiece and hose to the medicine cup which was earlier filled with the medication intended to be administered
- Put the mouthpiece inside the mouth of the patient. Ask the patient to keep the lips firmly around the mouth piece so that all the medication is administered into the lungs.
- During the process the patient must breathe from his/her mouth. Advise the patient to inhale deeply and slowly. The process usually takes 10-15 minutes. To help inhibit the nasal breathing during this process, use nose clip. Use of masks has been helpful in small children in inhibiting the nasal breathing.
- If during the process you feel shaky, dizzy or an increase in your heart rate immediately stop your treatment and rest for about 5 minutes. Start the treatment again after 5 minutes with slower breathing.
- After the completion of process, turn off Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28.
- After the treatment, cough for a few times and take several deep breaths. Coughing helps in clearing out any secretions that maybe present in the lungs.
Cleaning of Omron Nebulizer NE C28 After Procedure
- Make sure to turn off and unplug the compressor before cleaning.
- Choose a smoke free and dust free location for cleaning the equipment.
- Cleaning of medicine cup and mouth piece is very important. Wash them immediately after the treatment and put them on a clean dry towel for air drying.
- Also do not clean the tubing which connects the air compressor to Omron Comp Air Nebulizer NE C28.
|Medication Cup Capacity||
Approx. 0.4 ml/min (by weight loss)
0.4 ml (2ml, 1%NaF)
|Aerosol Output Rate||
0.06 ml/min (2ml, 1%NaF)
|Rating (AC Adapter)||
|Rating (Compressor Nebulizer)||
|High Nebulization Rate||
|Nebulization at any Angle||
170 (W) * 103 (H) * 182 (D) mm
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.