- No products in the cart.
Omron Nebulizer NE C25S (Adult/Kid) for Inhalation Therapy
MRP: Rs. 2770/-
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Omron Nebulizer NE C25S is developed for the efficient therapy of respiratory problems like asthma & COPD. Also nebulization rate is high and this ensures shorter treatment duration. The operation and maintenance of this nebulizer is very simple. The compact design makes sure that it is convenient for travelling and other purposes.
Features of Omron Nebulizer NE C25S
- Omron Nebulizer NE C25S delivers the medication efficiently. Through this nebulizer, you will get a thick aerosol which is within the therapeutic range. The size of medicine cup is 6 ml and it leaves very less residual medication.
- Powerful delivery and sporty compact design makes it fantastic. Hence for people who prefer performance and affordability, Omron Nebulizer NE C25S is the best choice.
Accessories for Omron Nebulizer NE C25S
- Nebulizer Kit
- Air Tube (180 cm)
- Child Mask
- 5 pcs Spare Air Filters
- Storage Bag
- Instruction Manual
Also there is no adult mask with the package. Adults can use mouthpiece instead of mask.
Cleaning & Maintenance of Omron Nebulizer NE C25S
Omron Nebulizer NE C25S is a device that converts the medicine into a mist form and is driven by the compressed air machine. It is a simple drug delivery system consists of a mouthpiece, a cup, a T-shaped mask and thin tubing. The device can be used to deliver drug to patients suffering from severe asthma and to those who are unable to use metered-dose inhalers. Also it will suit well for the children under the age of 5.
As it is the device for delivering the medicine to the patients, the proper cleanliness of the device is of utmost importance. Failing to keep a nebulizer clean may cause infections and may also result in the clogging of the nebulizers consequently shortening the life of the device.
Some parts of the Nebulizer device becomes dirty and needs to be cleaned regularly like the compressor filters whereas others degrade over the time and needs to be replaced. Proper maintenance of a device requires both the regular cleaning and replacement of the parts.
Maintenance of Omron Nebulizer NE C25S
Throw away the nebulizer disposable masks after 5-7 inhalations and do not use it after this period of recommendation even if they seem fine. However the regular adult and child masks is usable up to 6 months.
The filters of the nebulizer need to be checked regularly and if it appears dirty or grayish in color, it needs to be replaced.
Never overestimate the regular replacement of your nebulizer filters. It is essential to provide clean breathing air to the asthmatic patients. The dirtier the filter, the more the machine needs to work. Therefore regular cleaning is also highly important for efficient working of the Nebulizers. When purchasing the nebulizer filters, practice caution to purchase the filter, specific for your device as the efficiency of the machine depends upon the filters. Extra filters must always be present there to ensure the safe treatment.
The tubing of the nebulizer needs cleaning from the outside at regular intervals and replace it at the recommended time.
If any part of the machine is worn out or cracked, replace it immediately.
Maintenance of the tubing is also of great importance. Sometimes due to environmental temperature, condensation of liquid or moisture starts appearing in the tubing which is a normal phenomenon. However, it needs special maintenance. Whenever there is a condensation in the tubes, just disconnect the tubing from the nebulizer. Attach the other end to the compressor air outlet and let it run for a few minutes which will let the inside of the tubing to dry. After that, use a clean, damp cloth to wipe the exterior of the tubing.
Cleaning of Omron Nebulizer NE C25S
There are two types of cleaning tips for the nebulizer. Tips those are for after every treatment and the others on a weekly basis.
Cleaning steps after every treatment
- Disassemble the nebulizer after thoroughly washing the hands.
- Rinse the mouthpiece or the mask with warm water for 30 minutes.
- Do not wash compressor and nebulizer tubing.
- Use air-drying for drying of the washed parts on a clean towel.
- Also after reassembling, turn on the compressor for a few seconds which will help in the drying
Cleaning steps for Weekly
- Disassemble the nebulizer once in a week.
- Soak all the parts excluding compressor in the cleaning solution.
- Prepare the cleaning solution with distilled white vinegar ( 1 part) plus hot water (3 part).
- Shake off the excess water after rinsing and allow the parts to air dry by putting them on dry towel.
- Also turn on the compressor after reassembling the pieces for a few seconds to dry the system.
|Medication Cup Capacity||
Approx. 0.25 ml/min (by weight loss)
|Aerosol Output Rate||
|Rating (AC Adapter)||
230V, 50Hz 1A
|Rating (Compressor Nebulizer)||
|High Nebulization Rate||
|Nebulization at any Angle||
158 (W) * 100 (H) * 175 (D) mm
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.