- No products in the cart.
Omron Automatic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor HEM 7200 JPN1
MRP: Rs. 5030/-
Made in Japan, 5-year Manufacturer Warranty.
19 in stock
Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 blood pressure monitor is a premium model of Omron, which is exclusively manufactured in Japan. This monitor comes with a medium cuff which is 22-32 cm in size. There is an option for using power adapter in this BP Monitor, but power adapter is not included in the kit. You need to purchase power adapter separately. However, you will get 4 “AA” Batteries along with the kit for operating this BP Monitor. Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 blood pressure monitor uses Intellisense Technology and gives easy & comfortable BP measurement.
Memory Function for Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 Blood Pressure Monitor
This BP monitor automatically stores up to 60 readings. Also it gives you average of last 3 readings. For getting this average reading, take all the 3 readings within 10 minutes gap. After 60 readings, the machine will remove the oldest readings one by one. Also you can set the date & time before using for the first time. Hence you can view the readings in memory with date & time.
Features of Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 Blood Pressure Monitor
- It will indicate whether your blood pressure is high or low.
- This BP Monitor can identify the variations in your heart beat
- Will help you to get accurate readings since it detects your body movement during the measurement.
How to Use Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Relax for around five minutes before you take your blood pressure.
- Sit down in your favorite chair and rest your arm on a flat surface. Make sure you sit with your back as straight as possible and your legs uncrossed.
- Wrap the blood pressure cuff on your left upper arm. Make sure to wrap the cuff smoothly and snuffly around your bare arm. The cuff should be fairly snug, with just enough room to slip a fingertip underneath. Also the bottom edge of your cuff should rest around an inch above your elbow.
- Align the upper arm with your heart or upper chest and refrain from moving or talking while the measurement is taking place.
Make Sure the Following Things Before Buying
Buying Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 blood pressure monitor for home use is a good investment. However, before you purchase, make sure you do the following:
- Pick the proper cuff size
- Choose the most accurate & well reviewed monitor possible
- Make sure the BP Monitor display is easy to read
- Also consider your budget carefully.
How to Choose a Home Blood Pressure Monitor?
Choosing the right blood pressure monitor is not easy as it may sound at first, people often get confusion by the sheer amount of options available today, there are so many models, each with some different type of features and claims.
When choosing the home blood pressure monitor, the first thing to keep in mind is not to get confused with options and extras offered by the various companies. Instead, the blood pressure monitor must be good at doing what it is required to do (take blood pressure readings). It must be simple to use, precise, calibrated, validated, tested, and known to produce correct blood pressure readings years after years. Thus best way forward is to choose a monitor from a manufacturer like OMRON. Omron BP monitors has gone through 100s of clinical trials. It is a product of one of the leading Japanese company in the segment. Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 blood pressure monitor will be the best choice considering all this.
- You must give first preference to an equipment which is an upper arm type, wrist or other options may be secondary and are only for specific needs, like for people on the go.
- Cuff of the monitor should be of right size, neither too loose nor too tight, monitors are always supplied with standard BP monitoring cuff. Thus one may need to order the cuff of larger size separately.
- Electronic and automated BP monitors are best for home use, they are easy to use and self-inflating, thus perfect for repeated usage.
- Choose display that is big and easy to read, and also shows the pulse rate.
Technically, all one requires is a blood pressure monitoring device that can accurately measure BP along with pulse rate.
How Often One Should Use Home Blood Pressure Monitor?
There is no hard and fast rule. However, during difficult times, during exacerbation of any disease condition, or switching of treatment, it is best to check blood pressure at least twice a day, that is in the morning and evening. Nonetheless, once the condition has stabilized, it is absolutely fine to measure BP just a few times a month, or when and as required. Some people are more sensitive to the changes in blood pressure, and they would be able to feel even minor fluctuations. If a person has BP monitor, one can check immediately, instead of guessing.
Finally, we must also caution against checking your BP too often. Some people worries too much, and they readily get anxious. Thus these people would check BP too often. And once they see some slight elevation in BP, they may become anxious. This further raises the blood pressure. Such kind of over-monitoring with Omron HEM 7200 JPN1 blood pressure monitor and anxious behavior can worsen the BP over the time. Hence remember that learning to relax is very important for blood pressure control.
|BP Monitor Type||
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension||
123 (w) x 85 (h) x 141 (l)mm
Approx. 340 g without batteries
4 AA Batteries or AC adaptor (optional)
|Pressure Measurement range||
0 – 299 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range||
40 – 180 beats/min
|Country of Manufacture||
|Body Movement Indicator||
|BP Level Indicator||
|Date & Time||
|Easy Fit Cuff||
|Avrg. of last 3 readings||
|Cuff Wrapping Guide||
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places which are not covered by Fedex , we will cancel the order and refund.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3-4 working days (Except Sundays & holidays). Sometimes it may go up to 6-7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.