- No products in the cart.
OMRON Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor HEM – 7120
MRP: Rs. 2340/-
Easy, One-Touch Operation
19 in stock
Omron HEM 7120 BP Monitor provides you with upper arm blood pressure measurement. It also displays systolic, diastolic readings and pulse rate simultaneously. Like all other Omron BP monitor models, Omron BP Monitor 7120 also works on Intellisense Technology. This is the basic model among the Omron BP Monitors and it is most economical too.
Omron HEM 7120 BP Monitor has the following features
- This BP Monitor has a memory for final reading only.
- There is a feature called Hypertension Indicator, which indicates if diastolic or systolic pressure is beyond the normal range (above systolic 135 mmHg/diastolic 85 mmHg), with the blinking of the heartbeat symbol.
- Omron BP 7120 detects your body movement during the measurement. Body movement is an important factor which decides the accuracy of blood pressure readings. Hence this feature will help you to get an accurate blood pressure readings.
- Apart from this, Omron 7120 also detects your irregular heartbeat if any.
- Omron BP 7120 is very easy to use with its one-touch operation.
Box Contents for Omron BP Monitor 7120:
- BP Monitor Omron 7120
- Arm Cuff suitable for arm circumference 22-32 cm
- Instruction Manual
- “AA” Batteries – 4 Nos. included
Difference between home blood pressure monitor Omron 7120 and mercury blood pressure monitor
Rather than auscultation, home digital monitor detects blood pressure oscillometrically. In auscultation, doctor uses a stethoscope to measure blood pressure by hearing particular heartbeat sounds. Doctor then uses these heartbeat sounds to measure diastolic and systolic pressures. In oscillometric technology, vibration of blood passing through the arteries are determined and converts these vibrations into digital readings.
Omron HEM 7120 BP Monitor uses the oscillometric method for measuring blood pressure. Hence Omron HEM 7120 does not need a stethoscope to measure blood pressure. Hence this monitor is very simple to use.
With a digital home blood pressure monitor, you can measure your blood pressure frequently and you can share these results with your doctor later.
|BP Monitor Type|
|LCD Size (L*W)|
59 mm * 43 mm
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension|
|Weight of Main Unit|
250 g without batteries
4 AA Batteries or AC adaptor (optional)
|Pressure Measurement range|
0 – 299 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 180 beats/min
|Body Movement Indicator|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Date & Time|
|Easy Fit Cuff|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
Our shipping partner is Fedex.
Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.