- No products in the cart.
Beurer Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – BM 26
MRP: Rs. 3205/-
Made in Germany, 5-year manufacturer warranty
2 in stock
Beurer Blood Pressure Monitor BM 26 gives your upper arm blood pressure reading & pulse measurement. Also it is a home blood pressure monitor. You can easily and quickly measure your blood pressure and pulse and also view various average values from previous measurements. The recorded measurements are classified and evaluated graphically.
Featurers & Benifits of Beurer Blood Pressure Monitor BM 26
- This bp monitor has a clear & easy-to-read display. Also it provides you average value calculation of last 3 readings, time & date of readings.
- Beurer BM 26 has 4 user memories for 30 measured values each.
- Automatic switch off after approximately 3 minutes. Also it has low battery indicator.
- Beurer Blood Pressure Monitor BM 26 comes with cuff for upper arm circumferences from 22-35 cm. Also batteries are included.
- Risk indicator enables classification of readings with colored scale.
- Irregular heart rhythm warning in case of possible heart rhythm disturbance.
- Beurer BP Monitor BM 26 is clinically validated. Reliable measurements recognized by the German Hypertension Society (DHL).
- Beurer BM 26 comes with German technology and 5-years manufacturer warranty.
How to use Beurer BP Monitor BM 26?
- Remove the battery compartment lid on the rear of the device. Insert the batteries and also make sure that the insertion of the batteries are in accordance with the markings. Close the battery compartment lid again carefully.
- It is essential that you set the date and time. Use setting button & function buttons for this.
- Wrap the cuff onto your left bare upper arm. Also the wrapping of the arm must not hinder by tight cloth or similar. Place the cuff on the upper arm so that the bottom edge position is 1 to 2 cm above the elbow and above the artery. Also the tube should point to the center of the palm. Now tighten the free end of the cuff, and close the hook-and-loop fastener. Also ensure that it is not too tight around the arm . Fasten the cuff in a way so that two fingers can still fit under the cuff.
- Insert the cuff line into the cuff connector on the monitor and press the start button. Your monitor will start performing automatically and your results will come on the display after few seconds. Also wait for at least 1 minute before taking another measurement.
What all are inclusive in the delivery?
- 1 * blood pressure monitor
- 1 * upper arm cuff (22 to 35 cm)
- 4 * AA batteries 1.5V LR6
- 1 * instructions for use
|BP Monitor Type||
4 * 30 readings
22 to 35 cm
|Main Unit Dimension||
155 (L) * 110 (W) * 70 (H) mm
395 g approx. (without batteries, cuff)
4 * AA batteries
180 measurements approx.
|Pressure Measurement range||
0 – 300 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range||
30 – 180 beats/min
|Body Movement Indicator||
|BP Level Indicator||
|Date & Time||
|Easy Fit Cuff||
|Avrg. of last 3 readings||
|Cuff Wrapping Guide||
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (Beurer India Private Limited) directly for availing Warranty.
- Contact details of manufacturer: 0124- 4477111, firstname.lastname@example.org