- No products in the cart.
Accu Chek Active Strips 50’s Pack for Accu-Chek Active Glucometer
MRP: Rs. 799/-
Strip Expiry April 2019, Free Shipping
Buy Accu Chek Active strips online now for measuring your blood glucose level from the comfort of your own home. This Accu Chek Active strips 50’s pack has manufactured by Roche Diagnostics for the purpose of measuring blood glucose with Accu Chek Active Glucometer. For using this Accu Chek Active 50 test strips pack, you need an Accu Chek Active machine.
Features of this Accu Chek Active Strips 50’s Pack
- Blood sample required is very less. 1-2 μL will be enough.
- You can measure 10 to 600 mg/dL
- You need to use capillary blood in this strip.
- Blood has to apply on the middle of the strip. It will then spread above the testing spot.
- Blood application on the testing strip is of 2 type. You can apply the blood either by inserting the strip on the glucometer or when the test strip is outside of the glucometer.
- If on the first attempt, enough blood is not applied on the strip, then you have the option to add the blood again. Re dosing should be within 10 seconds. This feature will help to avoid the strip wastage due to lack of required blood on the strip. Re dose option will be available only, when you try the measurement by inserting the strip into the glucometer.
- You can check the quality of strip visually. For this purpose, there will be 5 colours available on the strip box which you can compare with the colour on the strip.
- Minimum hematocrit range is 20 and maximum 55 percentage when you apply the blood by inserting the strip into the glucometer. This will be 20 & 55 respectively when you apply the blood by taking the strip outside.
- The testing strips will remain stable up to the expiry date given. There is no need to complete it within 90 days of opening the box.
How to use this Accu Chek Active 50 Test Strips Pack
First clean your hands and then make it dry. Close the box tightly, immediately after taking 1 strip from the box. Insert the strip on the slot of the glucometer and it will automatically turn on. When the drop symbol blink on the screen, take the capillary blood using lancing device. Apply a drop on the green portion on the middle of the strip. The results will be displayed within 5 seconds. For turning off the machine, you can pull back the strip.
Buy Accu Chek Active Strips Online Now
You can buy Accu Chek Active Strips online very confidently for using with your existing Accu Chek Active Glucometer. You will get the following things when you purchase this Accu Chek Active strips 50’s pack.
- Accu Chek Active 50 test strips & Instruction for use sheet
- 1 black code chip (to be used only if needed)
Our shipping partner is Fedex.
Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
This Product is having 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (Roche Diagnostics) directly for availing Warranty.
Toll free number for Roche customer care is 1800 120 6020