- No products in the cart.
Accu Chek Active Strips 100’s Pack for Accu-Chek Active Glucometer
MRP: Rs. 1480/-
Strip Expiry September 2018, Free Shipping
Buy Accu Chek Active strips online with confidence now. This Accu Chek Active Strips 100’s pack, has to be used with your Accu Chek Active Glucometer. This Accu Chek Active test strips will not suit to other glucometers. Also Accu Chek Active test strips 100’s pack include a black code chip. This black code chip is a substitute for the old green code chip for ever. That means you don’t have to replace the black code chip after the first insertion. Hence you can ignore all the black code chips, which you are going to get with a new strip purchase each time. Ultimately your Accu Chek Active Glucometer will become a no coding machine. Also you have to understand that there will not be any strip expiry warning feature in your glucometer.
Features of Accu Chek Active Strips 100’s Pack
- The volume of blood required for this test strip is very less. Hence only 1-2 μL is enough.
- With this strip, you can measure blood glucose level maximum 600 mg/dL and minimum 10 mg/dL.
- This Accu Chek Active test strips 100’s pack requires capillary blood. If you remove the strip from the glucometer for blood application, you can use blood from venous, artery, and neonates under specific conditions.
- You need to apply the blood on the middle of the test strip. The design of test strips are in such a way that it quickly spread the blood above that middle area.
- You can apply the blood in 2 ways. One is, by inserting the test strips in to the glucometer. Another way is by taking the test strips out from the glucometer. This option reduces the chances of contamination of strips.
- If you are unable to apply enough blood on the strips, on your first attempt, you have the option of re-dosing it. But this re-dosing should be done within 10 seconds after the first attempt. Also this will work only when you are trying it by inserting the strip into your glucometer.
- You can check whether the strip is damaged or not and how much percentage it has damaged by a visual color check. There are 5 color block on your strip box for this purpose.
- When you are testing by inserting the strip, range of Hematocrit is 20 – 55 %. This will be 20 – 70 % when you are applying the blood on strip by taking the strip out from meter.
- You can use your Accu Chek Active test strips till the expiry date.
Buy Accu Chek Active strips online – Usage tips
Before taking the test strips from the Accu Chek Active strips 100’s pack, wash your hand properly with soap and dry it completely. Take one test strip from the strip box and close it tightly immediately. Insert the test strips into your Glucometer slot. Your machine will switch on immediately by the insertion of strip. After 2-3 seconds, blinking drop signal will display on your meter. Then using your lancet and lancing device, you take a small drop of blood from your finger tip. Apply this small drop of blood on the middle of the test strip. Remove your finger once the countdown starts on the screen. You will get the result at the end of countdown.
After noting the reading, remove the strip and meter will switch off immediately. Reading will be stored in the memory of your Glucometer with time & date. Hence with all the above mentioned benefits, you can buy Accu Chek Active strips online with confidence.
Accessories for Accu Chek Active Test Strips 100’s Pack
- 2 boxes containing 50 strips each
- 1 black code chip
- Instruction manual
Our shipping partner is Fedex.
Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
This Product is having 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (Roche Diagnostics) directly for availing Warranty.
Toll free number for Roche customer care is 1800 120 6020