Beurer Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – BM 28
MRP: Rs. 2760/-
Made in Germany, 5-year manufacturer warranty
with Power adapter option available
Beurer BM 28 upper arm blood pressure monitor gives your upper arm blood pressure reading & pulse measurement. Also it is a home blood pressure monitor. You can easily and quickly measure your BP with pulse and also view various average values from previous measurements. The recorded measurements are classified and evaluated graphically. Beurer BM 28 with adapter is also available on demand.
Featurers & Benifits of Beurer BM 28 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- This bp monitor has a clear & easy-to-read display. Also it provides you average value calculation of last 3 readings, time & date of readings
- Beurer BM 28 upper arm blood pressure monitor has 4 user memories for 30 measured values each
- Cuff position control helps you to position the cuff rightly on the upper arm
- Automatic switch off after approximately 3 minutes. Also it has low battery indicator
- This BP monitor comes with cuff for upper arm circumferences from 22-36 cm. Also batteries are included
- Resting indicator alerts you if any body movement and hence you can retake the measurement for accurate readings
- Risk indicator enables classification of readings with colored scale.
- Irregular heart rhythm warning in case of possible heart rhythm disturbance
- The device is clinically validated. Reliable measurements recognized by the German Hypertension Society (DHL) as well as European Society of Hypertension (ESH)
- Comes with German technology and 5-years manufacturer warranty
- Beurer BM 28 with adapter option allows you to measure without batteries
How to use Beurer BM 28 with Adapter?
- Remove the battery compartment lid on the rear of the device. Insert the batteries and also make sure that the insertion of the batteries are in accordance with the markings. Close the battery compartment lid again carefully. You can also use it with an adapter by removing the batteries.
- It is essential that you set the date and time. Use setting button & function buttons for this.
- Wrap the cuff onto your left bare upper arm. Also the wrapping of the arm must not hinder by tight cloth or similar. Place the cuff on the upper arm so that the bottom edge position is 1 to 2 cm above the elbow and above the artery. Also the tube should point to the center of the palm. Now tighten the free end of the cuff, and close the hook-and-loop fastener. Also ensure that it is not too tight around the arm . Fasten the cuff in a way so that two fingers can still fit under the cuff.
- Insert the cuff line into the cuff connector on the monitor and press the start button. Your monitor will start performing automatically and your results will come on the display after few seconds. Also wait for at least 1 minute before taking another measurement.
What all are inclusive in the delivery?
- 1 * blood pressure monitor
- 1 * upper arm cuff (22 to 36 cm)
- 4 * AA batteries 1.5V LR6
- 1 * instructions for use
- Power Adapter if you opt for it
|BP Monitor Type|
4 * 30 readings
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension|
134 (L) * 103 (W) * 60 (H) mm
367 g without batteries, with cuff
4 * AA batteries
Approx. 300 measurements
|Pressure Measurement range|
0 – 300 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 199 beats/min
|Body Movement Indicator|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Date & Time|
|Easy Fit Cuff|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (Beurer India Private Limited) directly for availing Warranty.
- Contact details of manufacturer: 0124- 4477111, firstname.lastname@example.org